For the last week we have been elbow deep in yellow and purple paint. When we showed Jasmine her new room she yelled out in excitement YELLOW! Colors! And she wasn't kidding. It was like walking on the surface of the sun. We took the primary song Jesus wants me for a sunbeam literally and painted her bedroom the brightest color of yellow, we had to wear our sunglasses to make sure our eyes were protected. That color lasted for two days before I decided to change it to a more mellow yellow. We all like the new yellow much better.

Kaitlyn loves purple and we chose a beautiful color called wallflower. She fell in love with this room while we were touring the parade of homes. Here is a picture of our inspiration room for Kaitlyn.
6 comments:
I want to join the painting party! Can you please post pictures of the girls, I'm dying that Jasmine can say her colors. More pictures! More pictures! I love you. Enjoy your painting fest!
I wanna see how they turned out!
Holy Moly! Wanna come over and make Ivies room cute? There's just to much testosterone over here for me to be inspired to do anything...........girl. That is so darling, I bet she loves it.
Great colors. You have to post some after pics.
cheri,
i hope you are doing good. i miss you and your girls more than i could ever say. just wanted to say hi.
I'm with everyone else..I want to see PICTURES when you're done. I'm impressed with your motivation..and I love the color yellow. I also love the inspiration for Kaitlyn's room..are you going to do stripes? If so, you'll have to tell us how it goes because I have always loved stripes but never had the nerve.
Post a Comment