Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pregnancy Questionaire

My friend sent me this questionnaire about my pregnancy. So incase you were wondering...

Q: When are you due?
A:
December 27

Q: Was this planned?
A:
Complete shock and surprise

Q: Have you been sick at all?
A:
Up until about 10 weeks I was really doing great, but I feel nauseous all the time now, and I feel like I have an octopus dancing or boxing inside me.

Q: Are you going to try and work after the baby comes?
A:
Yes, I will be working to keep my sanity with 3 children under the age of 3.

Q: Do you have names?
A:
We are still throwing a few around right now we like Julia Brianne Lima but we will see.

Q: Boy or Girl?
A: Girl


Q: Are you scared?
A:
I am not scared to give birth as long as I have an epidural I think I can handle it. But, I am scared for after the baby comes. I am not sure how I am going to manage with a baby and two toddlers.

Q: What has been your favorite thing about being pregnant?
A:
Seeing the look on Tony's face when I handed him the test.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Awww Cheri!! I'm so excited!! You know I'm going to be the favorite aunt!!

Emily said...

You will be a wonderful mom of 3 under 3! Is that your stomach with the foot sticking out? If so, that is one amazing picture! I hope you are feeling better..and i love the name Julia. So pretty.

amyjosie said...

is that your belly? I have never seen a perfect little foot imprint like that before???? I am so happy for you. xx

Jenny said...

I'm love surverys like that...I was wondering what your due date was! I love to see what you're up to...Hang in there girlfriend!!!

Jenny said...

So, I realize that I made like a thousand spellings errors in my last comment...but you get the jist of what I was saying, right?

Maria Elena said...

Dearest Cheri:

It always makes my heart swell with sweet love for these beautiful granddaughters and for you because you make the time to lovingly create this journal. It's as close to being a fly on the wall, your photos are great.