Friday, October 17, 2008

Wii




Jasmine calls Daddy's exercise chair her very own Wii. She will sit and spin around and around. All the while squealing "WEE!"at the top of her lungs.

Complete surrender after a long day at the horse sale.

Happy Girl.

Daddy playing outside with his dolls.


Dressing up?

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Your blog is so cute...I added the lilypie tickers to my blog...i hope you don't mind...Isn't imitation the best form of flattery (or something like that!)? Your kids are so cute! I miss them!

ElderCaleb said...

Oh they are so precious! I can't wait to see you this week. Tell them they're going to have the biggest party with Aunt Liza...

ElderCaleb said...

oh and tuh duh! Caleb has a blog. I don't know why my comment just posted from his blog...weird!

Sara said...

i miss you guys...a lot!
how have you been feeling lately cheri? almost another month under your belt, yahoo!
love you so much!

halloween countdown has started.
today's theme is-
real ghost stories.
Boo!

Jen said...

cute pics! your kids are growing up!!
Jen