He plays with the kids and puts them to bed with a smile on there faces. (most nights, sometimes they are having to much fun with dad and don't want to go to bed.)
Last week when my Dad announced they were going to do another surfing trip to Mexico with just the guys, I could see how really excited he was to go. Surfing is his very favorite thing in the world. After a few minutes he looked at me and said, "Cheri I don't think I should go on the trip. I think it will be too hard on you if I left right now."
There are a lot of great guys out there and lucky for me I have one of the best! No one deserves a trip with the guys more than he does. I am sure he will have a great time and find a way to reward me when he gets home.
Here are a few pictures I took of him in Bora Bora to help him get psyched up for his trip.



2 comments:
You do have a great guy!
I'm so excited for them. They work so hard they deserve this fun trip. Of course I am a little jealous. Okay A LOT jealous. But that's OK!
tony is the swellest of the swell! and such a marvelous match for you... god bless america!! and you!!;)
Post a Comment