Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Things About Me

1. I love to drive my car, just hop in the car and drive to anywhere, I love driving through the little towns and enjoying the scenery of the countryside. Sometimes I just load up the girls to go exploring.

2. I am a very picky eater. Once I get my mind set on what I want to eat that day I would rather starve than eat something else.

3. I feel like I have been pregnant or 3 years straight and I am so happy to have my body back. 8 pounds to go before I am back to pre-pregnancy weight.

4. About every three months I become obsessed with a snack. Currently I am obsessed with eating Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Chips. Passed obsessions have included, snack size milky ways, snack size butterfingers, beef jerky, lays potato chips, cafĂ© rio beef burrito, cheese quesadillas. On some days this will be the only food I eat.

5. When I was little I wanted to be a teacher, later I discovered that I really just liked to be bossy.

6. My personality changes according to how much I weigh. It is sad but true.

7. When I was about 10 yrs old my best friend Shawn Jensen and I decided that it was fun to clean other peoples houses. So we loaded up her mother’s European baby buggy with cleaning products and walked up and down her neighborhood knocking on doors to see if anyone would let us clean their house for $10. We were met with a lot of smiles and a few chuckles but no takers.

8. I have held jobs as a House Cleaner, Nanny, Marriage and Family Mediator, Weight Counselor, Director of HR, Sales Clerk, Envelope Stuffer, Office Manager, Labeler, and the list goes on from there.

9. I hate being cold, I would rather burn than freeze

10. My beverage of choice is water, but it has to be with ice and it can’t be from the tap or spring water it has to be treated through reverse osmosis.

11. I love to read; when I was in first grade I read 100 books in 30 days to earn a little ceramic train that I still have to this day.

12. I have a fascination with sharks, when I was in grade school I found my parents book Jaws complete with pictures from the movie, I would read this book for hours. There are many stories about me regarding this fascination of mine but that is a list for another day.

13. My favorite shows are Brady Bunch, Friends, and most recently Chuck. I keep the TV on all day just for company. My favorite network is NBC I start my day with the Today show and end it with Leno. I also enjoy the Food network and HGTV.

14. I love to travel and explore different cultures.

15.My husband and I lived in New York our first apartment was in Queens. (Scary)

16. I love to ski

17. I love to cook/bake and get really excited when I discover a yummy dish and get great recipe.

18. I love my family and hate missing out on family events.

19. When I decided to serve a mission 15 years ago I didn’t realize what an impact it would have on the rest of my life. No doubt the best decision I have ever made!

20. I am a huge BYU fan! Both my toddlers can sing the BYU fight song from beginning to end.

21. I have three girls under the age of three. All in diapers and no one is interested in potty training yet.

22. I love animals but don’t have any pets for two reasons. 1) I can’t deal with the heartache when they die. 2) I don’t want to clean up after them. I have more than I can handle with three babies. When we want to play with animals we go to Grandpa’s farm.

23. I hate scary movies and refuse to watch them.

24. In October I will be married to my husband for 10 yrs. where did the time go it still feels like it was yesterday except that I love him even more. (Sap alert)

25. I love my life.

4 comments:

Emily said...

So fun to read all these! No wonder I like you so much. #12...sharks? Really? I would have never guessed. And #16..we have to go together before this winter ends. See you next week!

The Shaver Gang said...

I love your blog. I have really enjoyed being on facebook and getting to know my cousins. Life is good for me in CA. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Sara said...

i loved reading those too...and you know what else i loved? the cute message on our answering machine from some lovely ladies on valentines...we love the limas!!!

Rachel said...

How fun! I love learning new things about my family members. Crew is crazy about sharks right now. And now I'm craving all the treats and food you mentioned. And 10yrs for you and Tony WOW! Thats great. Your such a superwoman!