Jasmine thinks time out is a game. Here is a picture of the time she went over to the time out chair, climbed onto it and started pouting. Apparently, she has seen her sister get put in time out desired to play the game too.
Those girls... Hey I meant to tell you guys how much I loved your poem- it was brilliant! Who has been hiding their talents, and what more do you have up your sleeves?
Okay, I admit the "Time Out" bench is just so, so cute. I can only imagine your reaction when you first saw it and said "we have to get that." Story here? Tony, isn't this better than "The Corner?"
I just laughed so much to see Jasmine imitating her big sister and not realizing time out for what it is. Wonder if she will figure it out. Love you so much, momfeeta
6 comments:
this is precious cheri... i love you and your babies! jasmine's little pout is priceless.
How cute, cheri!!! I can't believe how DIFFERENT those two little girls look!!
When's your due date, by the way? I'd love to keep in touch and I'm so glad we were able to find each other's blogs!!
I love reading your posts because I totally relate! How are you feeling these days? I miss seeing you...how is the new house and neighborhood?
Whoever came up with "time outs" is a genious! Those pictures are so cute! Do you know what you are having yet?
Those girls... Hey I meant to tell you guys how much I loved your poem- it was brilliant! Who has been hiding their talents, and what more do you have up your sleeves?
Okay, I admit the "Time Out" bench is just so, so cute. I can only imagine your reaction when you first saw it and said "we have to get that." Story here? Tony, isn't this better than "The Corner?"
I just laughed so much to see Jasmine imitating her big sister and not realizing time out for what it is. Wonder if she will figure it out. Love you so much,
momfeeta
Post a Comment