Since then things have been a little busy at the Lima home. Sunday, July 13, 2008
Things Have Been a Little Busy Lately
Two weeks before Jazzie's birthday we made an offer on a house of our very own.
Since then things have been a little busy at the Lima home. 
Here are some picures of the girls playing in some of the many boxes that have decorated our houses old and new for the past few weeks.
We have been in the house two weeks and and I wish I could say that we are almost finished unpacking. The girls seem to have adjusted very well. Jazzie now sleeps in her own room instead of sharing with mommy and daddy. I was really worried about this transition but to my surprise she is sleeping longer and goes to bed without protesting. Amazingly she lays right down and goes to sleep. Kaitlyn has adjusted much better than I expected. When the movers moved her bed into the new room she watched intensely and she started to point and name her stuff, claiming each item as hers. One by one she would say, "Kaitlyn's bed", "Kaitlyn's carpet" Kaitlyn's toys. She refers to the house as the "new house" and Says "goodbye old house, see you later alligator"
Since then things have been a little busy at the Lima home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I loooooove your new house- it's gorgeous and spacious, and I know you will do fabulous things to make your own! the girls in the boxes makes me smile...Love you guys!
The house is beautiful Cheri!!!! You know what I would love more than anything?! To come down and walk the Pioneer Day 10K with you!! Wouldn't that be so much fun?!?!?!
I can't wait to see you guys again it was so great to spend time with you guys over the 4th.
It's beautiful, I love it. How nice it would be to have your very own yard, or house for that matter.
What a beautiful house! But...I can't believe you are gone! Are you sure you really want to live there? Sure you don't want to come back to our ward? I miss seeing you..... That said, I love your house! It looks wonderful. And, I'm glad the girls are adjusting so well...it's always scary to move and see how your kids react. They are getting so big! Will we still get to play from time to time?
Cheri,
your house is beyond beautiful! i'm so happy for you guys! the girls have grown so much.
Cheri, what a bummer that you moved. But how lucky are you? That house is awesome! We're so happy for you. I just found your blog so I hope you don't mind if I drop in every now and then.
-Annie Lewis
Yey! I'm glad I found you too. The girls look great and your new house looks so fun! I hope the unpacking goes well. :)
Post a Comment