Jasmine and I were driving down the driveway when I realized The antilock breaks were not going to allow me to slow enough and that there was too much ice and snow on the driveway to make the turn to get through the gate. So to avoid hitting the rock wall I stepped on the gas in an effort to try and make it through the trees and around the gate. It wasn't long before I realized what a bad idea that was. When conditions we worse than I thought and the result did not go as planned. My tires had zero grip in the four inches of snow on the ground and we slid in to one tree on one side then the other side not sure if I even saw the last one coming at the same time the air bag hit me in the face. After catching my breath and making sure Jasmine was okay we were able to roll down the windows to let the smoke out that had filled the cab of the car. I was finally able to pry my door open and pull Jazzie out. I feel so blessed that we walked away with couple of scratches. I miss my beautiful car and am totally ashamed at my driving.
No comments:
Post a Comment