He is beautiful Cherie! Found your blog, so now I can keep up with my good friends. I just started one, after all these years. What a beautiful family you have!
He's so cute! Congrats on having a boy! WAHOO! And I am so jealous that you have the TINIEST babies! After the spring has settled in and all snotty-noses are gone for good, we'll come see you!
5 comments:
He is awesome! Congratulations! So tiny and beautiful!
Thanks for the update!
He is such a beautiful boy!! I hope you are doing well!! Congrats on a new addition to a beautiful family!
He is beautiful Cherie! Found your blog, so now I can keep up with my good friends. I just started one, after all these years. What a beautiful family you have!
He's so cute! Congrats on having a boy! WAHOO! And I am so jealous that you have the TINIEST babies! After the spring has settled in and all snotty-noses are gone for good, we'll come see you!
Cheri, he is so pretty... Congratulations! Love you.
Post a Comment