Sunday, November 7, 2010

Random Photos


I told Kailtlyn if she wouldn't take her finger out of her nose I would take a picture and put it on the internet. She didn't believe me so here it is.


We can't turn on the vacume cleaner with out Hailey throwing a fit. Not because she is scared but because she thinks it is her job. If you don't let her do it a complete melt down may be on the way.



This is Hailey's favorite hiding spot.


I have a taste of home recipe magazine on the table at the house for a while. Tony one day decided to go to the store and make an attempt at his first caserole. It was so yum. I was very impressed and keep waiting for him to try another recipe. So far I am still waiting. (That is Tony feeding it to Hailey in the background she loved it as much as the rest of us.)


The girls are playing sleep over in the middle of the day. It was so cute I had to take a picture. This activity occupied the enitre afternoon and just like the typical sleep over no one got any sleep.



No comments: