I had to pull out these photos of last years memorable turkeys.

The candy ones I made for my place settings last year and posted the picture again so I can remember how I did them.

This really cute paper craft is and idea I am stealing from the Clarke family. A few days before Thanksgiving last year they made this "Thankful Turkey" Everyone wrote or drew pictures of things they were grateful for on the turkey feathers and then hung them on the turkey. This sounds like a super fun tradition to start with our kids. I am so looking forward to this project it is going to be tons of fun with the girls and it's nice to count blessings and we can make a new "Thankful Turkey" every year. Thanks Jen for this awesome idea!
1 comment:
I love the little turkey cookies. So cute! I'm going to have to try those, and then eat them all:)
Post a Comment