This morning I was enjoying a very rare morning of sleep. After being up several times during the night with the girls apparently they were just as exhausted from the night wakenings that we were all sleeping in past 7am. When my adorable husband burst into the bedroom and said. "Honey, I know you are sleeping but there is a big pink elephant in the sky. You have got to see this, of course I didn't beleive him I mean who would? But sure enough he raised the blinds to reveal a huge pink rear end with a curly tale floating in the air above the houses.

Once I was able to rub the sleep out of my eyes to find the camera we grabbed the kids to see that the big pink elephant was actually a pig.

Tony and the girls wanted to be in the pictures, I didn't want to because, duh I just got out of bed and had no idea on what number I was on the scarry looking scale I had reached durning the night and whatever it was I had no desire to have it documented.

So what are the chances of waking up to a giant pig attacking your house?

The pig landed on the school lawn so we hopped in the car to see it and the other balloons that were still making there way toward the house.

This is a picture of the balloon that landed on our house (not really)
We followed the balloons to try and see where they were headed and at least where the took of from. But it is still a mystery to us.
2 comments:
Sounds like fun, sis!!! Rocky and Connor would have loved the balloons!!!
I put a picture up on my blog of Rocky bouncing on the ball you got him for his birthday. He loves that thing!!!
Love you!
Brian
that is hilarious! pigs fly huh?:)
Post a Comment