We went to Idaho Falls for Hailey's blessing during conference weekend. The blessing was beautiful it was just a short and simple little meeting opening song and prayer then the ordinance then a closing song and prayer. Like is mentioned it was a very short little family meeting. Yet, during the closing song "Families can be Together Forever" both Kaitlyn and Jasmine started crying unconsolably from the exaustion of the day's festivities. It was hard to sing and laugh at the same time as everyone watched our family meltdown while singing the families can be forever song. It was a memorable weekend in many ways. Thank you to all who came it ment so much to our little family. We missed those of you where were not able to attend. Here are a few pictures of the day.

Trent was so nice to come even though he had a migrane. It was great to have him there with Charissa and Kiari. Jessie took this sweet photo of them together. Kiari and Hailey are sure to be the best of buds as they are 4 days apart.

Hailey and Daddy before her blessing.


I had been baking brownies for the event and when I hadn't heard from Jazzie for a few minutes I went looking for her. This is where I found her. In the playhouse baking.

Our family after the blessing but prior to the meltdown.


Trent was so nice to come even though he had a migrane. It was great to have him there with Charissa and Kiari. Jessie took this sweet photo of them together. Kiari and Hailey are sure to be the best of buds as they are 4 days apart.
Hailey and Daddy before her blessing.
I had been baking brownies for the event and when I hadn't heard from Jazzie for a few minutes I went looking for her. This is where I found her. In the playhouse baking.
Our family after the blessing but prior to the meltdown.
I love Hailey's little baby feet. Not us much as Aunt Eliza though, she said "They looked scrumptious and she wanted to eat them up."
Kaitlyn and Lilly watching movies and Grandma's bed.
6 comments:
Such sweet pictures. I hope the girls are feeling better!
My eyes feel with tears looking at those pictures. Your girls are precious. Glad you had a great weekend.
Cher, having you guys home was the highlight of the whole weekend, no... the closing song was the highlight of the whole weekend. That was priceless. Watching you be a Mom and us spending time with those girls gets us so excited to be parents. I love you!
Oh so is precious! Really precious!:)
Ok that post doesn't make any sense...but I meant to say that your girls are so precious and I love having you in Idaho!
what great pictures! it was a fun day, and your family was beautiful!! we really missed you guys yesterday and hope you had a good easter. there's an announcement on my blog if you missed the news:) love you guys!
Post a Comment