Kaitlyn and Jazzie love having a little sister. They are always asking if they can hold Baby Hailey. Little Hailey giving Daddy high fives at 4 days old.
Jazzie loves to hold her baby sister. One of the first things Kaitlyn said to Hailey was "Oh baby I am so glad you're here. I missed you so much." She says this to her almost daily.
Cheri... PLEASE post more. I am eating them up! Oh they are so adorable. The girls look so big and Hailey is precious. We missed you over Christmas. So glad youre doing well and feeling better. Love Love Love you
3 comments:
Cheri... PLEASE post more. I am eating them up! Oh they are so adorable. The girls look so big and Hailey is precious. We missed you over Christmas. So glad youre doing well and feeling better. Love Love Love you
How adorable! Your girls are going to have so much fun together. Happy New Year!
SO sweet! What pretty little girls!
Post a Comment