
Brian made the green bean casserole, it was the best I've ever tasted and it was gone in a flash.




Jasmine couldn't get enough of her Uncle Brian. Since he left she has been saying "Where Uncle Brian go?" at least three times a day.

The traditional olives on fingers.

Sitting down to the feast.



Kaitlyn and I shared a plate. She was so enamored with the glasses we had for our punch that she spilled ours all over Grampy. It was so funny we had to stop and take a picture before cleaning it up.


Hours later we were having such an enjoyable time with Bryce and Diane and the girls that we didn't want to see them leave. Especially Jazzie, she had been at her table eating dinner and decided to bring her plate to the door to say goodbye.
6 comments:
I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. We really missed you guys. Brian look so cute in the kitchen, apron and all!!
I love all the pictures Cheri! We missed you guys but it looks like you all had a wonderful holiday.
Hard to believe we're counting down the days until the new babies.... i just wish i knew exactly how many days i was counting at this point.
love you!!
Cheri, I just stumbled across your blog (I love reading them so I'm always searching for old friends). I always wondered where you ended up. You have a beautiful family. Happy Holidays! -Brooke (Danson) Fry
How are you feeling? You look so great and your house looks amazing! The Jasmine/Brian picture is a total heartbreaker! Your girls are so big... Miss ya!
Cheri you looked beautiful and radiant that day! I still can't believe you had all those people over! and the table looked so festive and yummy:)
That looks so fun! That food looks delic and your house looks adorable. Kiss the girls for me! Tell them Aunt Eliza misses them and loves them!
Post a Comment