
Who doesn't like a good prank? One that makes the victim laugh as much as the audience. First off, I must declare that I do not like any kind of prank that puts anyone or anything in harms way. I would never want to hurt anyone. However, I do enjoy those small pardonable pranks that can come in handy when a score needs to be settled with someone who really deserves it. Sometimes it is fun to let out the dormant rascal in me with those hilarious pranks and really enjoy this fun day. Here is one I enjoy playing on my family.
Put half a bowl of cereal and milk in the freezer the night before so that the milk and cereal freeze. (sometimes I put a spoon in the bowl too). In the morning, prepare breakfast for everybody by adding more cereal and milk to the frozen bowl and serve. It is really funny to watch confused faces as they try to dish up the cereal.
1 comment:
That is so great, I'll have to use it next year...or tomorrow:)
Post a Comment