

Jazzie is teething and it has been a rough couple of nights. My brother-in-law is visiting and he suggested we try a teething gell that his wife used when their babies were teething. We tried it last night for the first time and it worked a miracle. My sweet little baby woke only once last night. Actually, she woke up early this morning around 4:2o and I was able to get 5 straight hours of sleep before she woke up. It felt so good to sleep for a few hours without interuption. She was up for 30 minutes before she fell back to sleep so I was able to get 3 more hours of bliss. The best thing about getting a good night sleep is that my brain seems to be working again. I am remembering things like phone numbers, and recall words I want to say. I was told that my brain would return when I got enough sleep and it did. I hope this becomes a regular habit. (The sleeping part, not the teething gel.) Here are a few pics of the funny faces she has been making since she started teething.
No comments:
Post a Comment